Ever since high school I decided to live life as if it was a journey: you're continuing to do things and learn things all along the way. Sometimes I forget this fact. I forget that right now is part of my journey. I begin to think that just those dreams I have for my future are the journey I am on, that I am working towards. However, the journey is now, it is where God has me now. Not where He will have me 5-10 years from now. So I need to live my life in that way. In the now. Pouring myself wholeheartedly into the Now.
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men ... It is the Lord Christ you are serving." ~Colossians 3:23-24
"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." ~1 Corinthians 10:31
Therefore, where I live, where I work, where I have fun, everything, I will do it ALL for the glory of God.
Your journey is now. Are you putting all of you in to this journey He has you on?
great...the best way to not burn out is not to try to post everyday. I am looking forward to fun post and photos!
ReplyDeletelove ya!
ReplyDelete