Thursday, October 14, 2010

~Friends~


I realize that I tend to put more of my hard stuff in my life up here than my good stuff. I think because it is easier for me to express and vent the good stuff on a regular basis, but not the hard stuff. So the blog has served as a resource for times when I want to process hard stuff. But here's an update on the fun stuff with good friends.

                                           Andrea and Andrea at Arrington Vineyards - Wine Tasting

God has been gracious in several ways when it comes to relationships in Nashville. I moved here with 2 girls I already knew, and knew my sister-in-laws sister. Furthermore, there's been a few particular girls He has brought me into friendship with - that I need to remember to be thankful for and make sure they know it. I'm realizing that I have trust issues with new relationships, so I am wary of telling a person how much I appreciate them before I know if they return the thoughts. However, Julianna, Mackenzie, Samantha, Alissa, Andrea, Katie, and Amy I think deserve to know how much I appreciate their friendship in Nashville. Sometimes I forget I have these friends b/c I don't see them all the time, and the depth of the relationships is still growing and takes time. BUT they're here, and have taken extra great measures to assure me they are my friend. THANKS. I've had some fun  memories with them.

                      Alissa and I downtown at the Capitol Street Party watching Country Music Stars



More to follow!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. awww, I feel honored to be included in this post and to call you my friend. I'm excited to have our friendship go deeper as time goes on :)

    ReplyDelete