Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I loved my NIGHT!!

So while I can't tell you any details about my job b/c of my own and others privacy concerns, I can tell you I had my first night last night and I LOVED it!! I just love the patients up there.... There's a good number of older adults, and I just find joy in figuring out how to care for and communicate with them. :) I'm still slow, and am looking forward to knowing more and being more proficient in my work. Thank you Jesus for giving me an awesome first night!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! I'm so glad you had a great night! Taking care of and communicating with others is your gift, so I'm thankful you're finding joy in your job....and you get paid for it! Ya gotta love that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) So great to hear! Thank-you, Jesus.

    ReplyDelete